DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Sky Ridge offers the latest in medical technology in a soothing, healing environment. Combine that with world-class services and the area's top healthcare professionals and you'll understand why Sky Ridge has become a model of care for the rest of the country. Hospital of Choice for Thousands.The people of Douglas County were eager for the opening of Sky Ridge Medical Center. Some, however, were a bit more eager. As Douglas County's first hospital, the doors officially opened for the first time at 7 a.m. August 20, 2003, and the first baby born at Sky Ridge greeted the world 52 minutes later. With a reach that covers Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker, Castle Rock and Littleton, as well as Douglas and southern Arapahoe counties, Sky Ridge has become the hospital of choice for thousands. As a new facility, we have the latest technologies and equipment available: Cardiac services includes two interventional catheterization labs. The Cancer Center offers chemotherapy plus radiation therapy via a highly precise, 3-D radiation system. Orthopedic services include care for spine, joints and sports injuries. Women's and children's services at Sky Ridge are extensive. Because this is an area with lots of families, Sky Ridge is ready. Board-certified pediatricians on staff 24 hours a day. And, our Level III trauma center, with around-the-clock emergency care and orthopedic surgeons available 24/7, is ready to meet the demands of the community. Room for Growth As part of Douglas County, one of the fastest growing counties in the nation, Sky Ridge was built with growth in mind. When the time comes, the hospital can be built out to 335 beds.
What you can expect from being a CNA at Sky Ridge Medical Center
• You’ll demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide assistance during procedures performed in the department.
• The Multi Skilled Technician is experienced in all aspects of aseptic technique, including setting up the required equipment and sterile supplies as needed.
• You’ll perform delegated duties under the supervision of the RN and assists with direct patient care.
• You’ll function within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery at the facility
• Training and Professional Development
• Tuition Reimbursement
• 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Founded in 1968 with the guiding mission of being committed to the care and improvement of human life.
• 240,000+ employees
• 250+ locations in 20 states and England
• A Top 100 Healthcare Provider –Fortune Magazine
• Named a World’s Most Ethical Company 9 years running
• HCA strengthens the communities we serve averaging 30,000+ volunteer hours annually along with millions of dollars in financial contributions.
INTRODUCING our harmonizing mission, vision, values and standards of behavior
The Continental Division of HCA has adopted a shared mission, vision, values and standards of behavior that brings out the best in us individually and collectively.
We offer these as principles for all of us to live by every day, use in all our decisions, and to guide our daily behavior.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
To bring extraordinary healing, to all human beings.
Integrity– Doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.
Compassion – Be appreciative to the needs of others and sympathize with their situation.
Accountability - Take ownership for how actions impact outcomes.
Respect – Value others and accept diversity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
CNA License (required)
1-2 years of experience in a clinical setting (preferred)