SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Imaging services refers to the performance of imaging exams for better visualization and treatment of medical conditions. Different exams allow radiologists and physicians to view structures and activity within the body. Imaging exams are vital for diagnosis and there are a wide range of tests that can be performed.
Responsible for solid knowledge of all Diagnostic procedures to include x-rays, fluoroscopy, C-Arms & OR Procedures, and Portables.
- Communicates and works independently in performing all Diagnostic procedures on customers ranging in age from newborn to late adulthood.
- Prioritizes, provides, and promotes quality patient care to support the Mission, Vision and Values of Sky Ridge Medical Center.
- Maintains and supports facility technical and documentation expectations consistent with Joint Commission regulations and standards.
- Positively reflects concern and consideration when interacting with patients, medical staff, and employees as outlined in Sky Ridge Medical Center’s Standards of Behavior.
- Demonstrates independent critical thinking skills to assume accountability for personal and team contributions.
Solid to expert knowledge of all diagnostic procedures to include x-rays, fluoroscopy, C-Arms & OR Procedures, and Portables.
Current ARRT (R) License and current BLS required
1 to 3 years hospital experience preferred