Well known as a Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark for 60 years, Rose Medical Center has earned a reputation as Denver's "Baby Hospital" while becoming a leader in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. With origins in Jewish teachings, traditions and community, Rose's founders built the hospital to "serve the need of every creed." By offering a high level of expertise and service across all disciplines, Rose has truly become a destination hospital, attracting patients from throughout Colorado and around the world. Awards and Honors Rose is honored to be recognized by several national organizations, including being rated as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics, one of six hospitals recognized nationwide for Outstanding Nursing Quality by the American Nurses Association and being a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission. Our Staff At Rose, we take great pride in hiring the best people to provide care for our patients and families.
Why Choose Rose?
• Top 100 Hospital, as ranked by Truven Analytics
• Colorado’s first Pathway to Excellence hospital, which recognizes us for creating a positive work environment where nurses can excel
• Joint Commission Top Performer for surgical care
• Joint Commission Accreditation for Spine, Hip, Knee and Stroke Programs
• Colorado’s only Center of Excellence for Minimally Invasive Gynecology
• 23 OR’s with wide variety of cases including a strong Ortho/Spine and Heart/vascular focus
• 2 da Vinci surgical robots
• Regularly recognized “Top Docs” in Denver, including specialists in gynecology, orthopedics and spine, cardiovascular surgery, endocrine surgery, bariatric surgery and colorectal surgery
• Dedicated, multi-disciplinary OR team
The Surgical Technician will be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide assistance during surgical procedures performed in the department. The Surgery Technician is experienced in all aspects of aseptic technique, setting up the required equipment and sterile supplies as needed for their assigned cases; pulling cases as needed, breaking down cases at the end of the procedure. He/she is knowledgeable regarding instrumentation, equipment and supply needs for all types of surgical procedures. The Surgery Technician performs delegated duties consistent with his/her scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery.