SHIFT: No Weekends
At Swedish Medical Center, our Infusion Center offers outpatient treatment and support for oncology and non-oncology patients prescribed infusional and injectable treatments medications as a part of their treatment plan.
- Our Infusion Center is home to expertly trained physicians and support staff, including ONS-certified nurses for chemotherapy treatment.
- From diagnosis through recovery, we’re here for each patient every step of the way.
- The Infusion Center at Swedish is just one part of a comprehensive treatment facility.
- Patients benefit from receiving infusion or chemotherapy care at the same medical campus where they receive treatment and surgical procedures.
- Each patient’s medical care journey, from diagnosis through treatment and survivorship, can happen in one place.
- The interdisciplinary expertise of Swedish Medical Center minimizes the complexities of trying to coordinate treatment and care.
- Each step of the treatment process can take place right here at Swedish, with board-certified and industry-leading experts on your side the entire time.
Provides assistance with Patient Care standards. The Multi Skilled Technician performs delegated duties consistent with his/her scope of practice, under the supervision of the RN and assists with direct patient care; functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery at SMC.
Current BLS Certification. Current Colorado certification as a CNA.
Completion of a Certified Nursing Assistant course.
One to two years experience in a clinical setting preferred.
Demonstrates good organizational skills.
Some specified skills may be required by specific departments.
Degree of Supervision Required:
Under supervision of RN.