SHIFT: Weekends Only
Swedish Medical Center is proud to offer comprehensive emergency care to the southern Denver communities through the Swedish Southwest ER (SWER), Belmar ER and the Main Swedish Hospital
- The Jefferson County location, Southwest ER, is here to provide convenient access for those located in and surrounding the areas of Columbine, Highlands Ranch and Littleton hospital care and resources. Located at 6196 South Ammons Way, Littleton, Colorado 80123.
- Belmar ER was created to serve as an extension of Swedish Medical Center. Our free-standing ER is conveniently located on the northeast corner of the S Wadsworth Blvd and W Alameda Ave intersection. We offer full-service emergency care at our location in alignment with Swedish Medical Center’s standard of high quality service. Located at 260 S Wadsworth Blvd, Lakewood, CO 80226.
Cat Scan Technologist - FT Days Weekend Option, 1 day @ SWER, 1 day @ Belmar, and 1 day at the Main Swedish Campus. An additional $6.25/hr for the weekend option!!
This position is responsible for solid to expert knowledge of all CT procedures. Communicates and works independently in performing all CT procedures on customers ranging in age from newborn to late adulthood.
- Prioritizes, provides, and promotes quality patient care to support the Mission, Vision, and Values of Swedish Medical Center.
- Maintains and supports facility technical and documentation expectations consistent with TJC regulations and standards.
- Positively reflects concern and consideration when interacting with patients, medical staff, and employees.
- Demonstrates independent critical thinking skills to assume accountability for personal and team contributions.
Current ARRT (R) (CT) certification and CE compliance.
Current American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider certification.
Graduate of 24-month AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology. Certified by the ARRT.
One-year diagnostic experience required. CT experience preferred.
Solid to expert knowledge of all CT procedures.