DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
At The Medical Center of Aurora and Centennial Medical Plaza patients are our first priority. We take extreme measures to ensure high quality, safe care in the most comfortable setting possible.
Highlights About The Medical Center of Aurora
• Metro Denver's first community hospital to earn Magnet Recognition for nursing excellence
• Primary Stroke Certification (The Medical Center of Aurora)
• Two accredited Chest Pain Centers (Main Campus and Centennial Medical Plaza)
• Ranked the #4 hospital in the Denver metro area and the #4 hospital in Colorado in U.S. News & World Report's 2014-15 Best Hospital Rankings
• Level II Trauma Center at our Main Campus
• Level IIIa NICU at our Main Campus
• Emergency Nurses Association Lantern Award Recipient for 2013-2016
• State-of-the-art Heart Care Tower on Main Campus
• Community Hospital Cancer Program accreditation from American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer
• NAPBC-accredited Breast Cancer Care Center
• Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children affiliation
• Affiliate of HealthONE, Denver's largest healthcare system
Registered Nurse (RN)
FT Nights - Special Care Unit
This position supports the mission of The Medical Center of Aurora and Centennial Medical Plaza of optimizing the quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical care to meet the needs of the whole person.
The Medical Center of Aurora and Centennial Medical Plaza expects our core values to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community. The intent of these values is to assure that TMCA/CMP creates the environment where individuals choose to work, and that patient care services are of the highest quality.