SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
The Pre-Admissions team at Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center is a tight knit group of hard-working, dedicated nurses with a passion for improving lives. If you have solid acute care experience as a registered nurse and are interested in becoming a part of our nursing team, this could be your next career opportunity. We’re hiring top RN talent today. Apply online now.
Why Choose P/SL?
• Located in downtown Denver, we are the largest hospital in
Colorado and the only tertiary/quaternary care facility in a
• We render patient care to a wide range of patients from
several surrounding towns and states
• Our staff appreciates our facility location, friendly physicians,
unique procedure mix
• We have a highly skilled team of Registered Nurses which makes our hospital the place to be whether you’re a patient or an employee
This position supports the mission of Presbyterian/St Luke’s Medical Center of optimizing the quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person. The Day surgery RN oversees and directs the care of the surgical patient. The Day surgery RN is responsible for the care of patient in all-surgical specialties. Serves as primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care. Oversees and directs the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients. When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center and Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children expects our Code of Conduct Value Statements to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community.
• We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual
• We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness
• We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
• We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity
Qualifications Position Requirements: Licensure/Certification/Registration:
Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse; BLS – Healthcare provider.
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
Experience: One-year experience in acute care preferred.