Title : Clinical Nurse Coordinator Neurosciences
Hospital : The Medical center of Aurora
ELEVATE YOUR NURSING CAREER:
The Medical Center of Aurora, the first community hospital in the Denver Metro area to receive two-time Magnet designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), is a 346-bed acute care hospital located in Aurora, Colorado.
The Main Campus facility is a Level II Trauma Center with Primary Stroke Certification and Chest Pain Center accreditation, serving the eastern metro area and I-70 corridor. The Medical Center of Aurora received ‘A’ grades from The Leapfrog Group (Fall 2015, Fall 2016, Spring 2017), was recognized as the #4 hospital in the Denver metro area and the #4 hospital in Colorado by U.S. News & World Report (2014-2015, 2017-2018), and was one of only nine hospitals in the country to receive the Lantern Award for Excellence in Emergency Room Care by the Emergency Nurses Association (2013).
• Facts at a Glance:
• Metro Denver's first community hospital to earn two-time Magnet Recognition for nursing excellence
• Was named Colorado’s only 2016 Leapfrog Top General Hospital
• Primary Stroke Certification (The Medical Center of Aurora South Campus)
• Two accredited Chest Pain Centers
• Level III NICU at our South Campus
• Received the Emergency Nurses Association Lantern Award Recipient for 2013-2016, one of only nine hospitals in the country
• State-of-the-art Heart Care Tower on South Campus
• NAPBC-accredited Breast Cancer Care Center
For more, visit us at https://auroramed.com/about/
What you can expect from being a Clinical Nurse Coordinator at The Medical Center of Aurora:
• This position supports the mission of The Medical Center of Aurora/Centennial Medical Plaza of optimizing quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person.
• Responsible for operations of assigned departments and the assistance in the integration of the service within overall hospital functions.
• You will collaborate in decision-making structures and processes.
• Knowledgeable of healthcare trends and integrates into strategic planning for department(s).
• Accountable for the implementation of an effective and continuous program to measure, assess and improve performance.
• Assures a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Manages productivity to achieve budgetary targets.
• Must be willing to assume twenty-four hour responsibility for patient care and a leadership role with the health care team in planning and delivering patient care.
• When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The Medical Center of Aurora/Centennial Medical Plaza expects our core values to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community. The intent of these values is to assure that TMCA/CMP creates the environment where individuals choose to work, and that patient care services are of the highest quality.
• Training and Professional Development
• Tuition Reimbursement
• 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
About us: HCA- Click to learn more
• Founded in 1968 with the guiding mission of being committed to the care and improvement of human life.
• 240,000+ employees
• 250+ locations in 20 states and England
• A Top 100 Healthcare Provider –Fortune Magazine
• Named a World’s Most Ethical Company 9 years running
• HCA strengthens the communities we serve averaging 30,000+ volunteer hours annually along with millions of dollars in financial contributions.
INTRODUCING our harmonizing mission, vision, values and standards of behavior
• The Continental Division of HCA has adopted a shared mission, vision, values and standards of behavior that brings out the best in us individually and collectively.
• We offer these as principles for all of us to live by every day, use in all our decisions, and to guide our daily behavior.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
To bring extraordinary healing, to all human beings.
Integrity– Doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.
Compassion – Be appreciative to the needs of others and sympathize with their situation.
Accountability - Take ownership for how actions impact outcomes.
Respect – Value others and accept diversity.
Excellence – Take personal pride in exceeding expectations.