SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
This position supports the mission of The Medical Center of Aurora/Centennial Medical Plaza of optimizing quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person. Women’s Services Super Pool RN oversees and directs the care of pregnant women and their families. The Women’s Services Super Pool RN is responsible for the care of pregnant patients and their families in antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum periods. In addition, the obstetric RN cares for the patient during vaginal and cesarean delivery, as well as other OB surgical procedures.
Calling all Nurses! Please join us - Broncos Stadium at Mile High
Broncos Stadium/United Club Level East | 1701 Bryant St, Denver, CO
Sept. 26, 2018 | 4:00 - 8:00 pm
Registration is preferred, visit:
Walk-ins welcome! For more information call: 303-584-6067
The Medical Center of Aurora/Centennial Medical expects our core values to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community. The intent of these values is to assure that TMCA/CMP creates the environment where individuals choose to work, and that patient care services are of the highest quality.
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse
- BLS – Healthcare provider – American Heart Association
- NRP required
- OB ACLS preferred
- ACLS is required for Tier IV and V.
- (Reference HealthONE RN Super Pool Criteria.)
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN preferred.
- Two years’ experience in acute care preferred (Tier I, II, III)
- Three years’ experience in critical care (Tier IV, V)