SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Swedish Medical Center
Family Birth Center
Labor/Delivery/Recovery/Postpartum - LDRP Model
How would you like to be working in a job that you love as a member of a highly skilled and talented Women’s Services team with a top-notch healthcare system?
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, Take Your Career to Swedish.
As one of south metro Denver's most respected healthcare institutions, for more than 100 years, Swedish Medical Center is where exceptional professionals have come to provide excellent patient care. Located in Englewood, Colorado, this internationally recognized 368-bed acute-care facility is an eight time winner of the National Research Corporation Consumer Choice Award, a Top 100 Hospital recognized by Reuters, and boasts eight distinctive Centers of Excellence which includes Women and Children’s.
As a staff member, you will enjoy the warm, community-care setting that makes care more personal...and your career infinitely more satisfying. Rediscover the reasons you chose healthcare as your career. We are waiting for you at Swedish.
- The Registered Nurse demonstrates advanced knowledge, skills and understands the unique aspects of the population served in the care of his/her patients.
- Each service also requires specialized skills.
- The delivery of care is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient.
- The Registered Nurse may rotate to areas other than his/her assigned service area/s, and will perform only those duties for which he/she has demonstrated competency.
- The Registered Nurse performs delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery at SMC.
- Current Colorado Registered Nurse License
- NRP required within 6 months after hire
- Graduate of a certified School of Nursing, BSN preferred.
- Completion of AWHONN Fetal monitoring or Fetal monitoring as assigned in Healthstream within 1 year of hire.
- Able to articulate and demonstrate appropriate nursing theory and practice.
- Experience requirements are specific to positions and departments as appropriate.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills.
- Provides safe and appropriate patient care within the Values & Standards of Nursing Practice at SMC.
- Displays appropriate judgment and problem solving skills.
- Communicates positively and professionally with all internal and external customers.